Thursday 22 August 2013

UKCAT Day!!!

So today is the BIG BIG day! The first realistic step I'm taking towards becoming a doctor. Wow. I am absolutely psyched up, I'm gonna treat this as a battle to fight haha!! I've always played a lot of psycholigcal cards, trying to remember that I've done a lot of practice for test that's not exactly made to be practiced for (so ukcat.ac.uk imply) meaning that I should be confident. Also, just remembering to be myself, seriously! This is where one has to showcase their own intellectual ability - showcase why they won't let Medicine, an academic, rigorous subject, be overwhelming and that they're suited for it.

I will post later regarding my result, the test is at 13:00 in Sidcup! All the practice really does come down to this, the Medify mocks, the 600Q book, the Official Mocks, the 166+ sets of AR practice questions (all for just 11 sets today) and I've got a the strategy down for each of the four sub-sections, as well as SJT - it's all on my phone so I might post it up on here to give as a guide! Ahh really do hope for 700+!!! 750+ even better to further support application to Barts!

No comments:

Post a Comment