Sunday 10 November 2013

Considerations

As I continue to prepare for my two upcoming interviews, whilst keeping tabs with the funness of the IB, I've recently begun to reflect on how far I have ventured into my journey towards what really is an audacious ambition of mine: being a doctor.

A major component of that has been relishing the potential great deal of fulfillment that I'll get through working with and creating a positive difference in patients in a career in medicine, but also considering what I'd actually like to specialize in.

As such, I've decided that I'd like to become a Psychiatrist or Neurologist. To be honest, from day one, when I first considered a career in Medicine, this was my the career path that initially appealed to me. I love the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment